Saturday, July 24

Orianthi LIVE in KL!!!!!!

I never thought that Orianthi will come to Malaysia and when i know it, really make me mad and happy. I definitely will find a way to attend the concert. How's to get the tix for it? I know it. (actually i already have it on my hand few days ago) I can't wait for the concert and it still two weeks to go. Currently busy for my course event and i believe the concert will be the best place for me to release all my tension ans stress.


What you guys waiting for.....get your leg move and grab the tix at Rock Corner and Tower Record store now. There are two monorail station which Bukit Nanas and Jalan Sultan Ismail available for you to go there and just have to spend two minutes to walk there. Is very convenient to join the concert. Oh yea support Orianthi new album,


The hit song for this album "Shut Up & Kiss Me". OMG!!! I couldn't understand why her voice are so good and able to lock my mind. Hard to put her out of my mind. This is the Orianthi effect to her fans. I LOVE YOU ORIANTHI!

No comments: