Thursday, December 10

Harry Potter & Deathly Hallows



OH MY GOD!! The last installment for Harry Potter is coming soon. I feel myself is getting older and older.... From first installment Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone until now Deathly Hallows. 10 years to finish to bring the story to the end......






Weird...Harry Potter is calm while Bellatrix Lestrange is in front of him!! Who is the girl pointing by Bellatrix wand? I can't wait to place my butt right into cinema to watch this final installment........


What Harry searching for? This place look like Sirius Black house? He looking for Kreacher? HORCRUX? I wish i have a timer like what Hermione have it in third installment so that i can switch to the time i want....


HARRY POTTER and THE DEATHLY HALLOWS

Part One

November 2010

Part Two

July 2011




No comments: