Friday, July 31

i can't describe my mood now...........!!!!!!

People say friend is the only thing you have when you outside home...........and friend sometime will make you feel angry or whatever because human is born with contains mood or feeling........2day i understand the term as if you angry your fren....1st thing you must do is think over that how long you want to angry with him/her because you dun know what will happen 2morrow....

During my college, i had this few assignment with group of fren and they are one groupmate name Connie, in very early stage, she is quite hardworking and helpful to all the assignment but in sudden she become very lazy and not even help for assignment....that time i was not knowing what happen to her and i angry much to her......

2day when i reach college and my classmate tell me that Connie and Ken is in car accident yester9.....both of them is in hospital and Connie is seriously injured...and i was stunt for the news.........few hours later(shopping PIKOM PC Fair)....one message sent to me that Connie brain had dead!!! in a hurry me and two girls rush to the hospital............when i standing the side of bed.....i can't even recognise her as her face is become swollen till the look is big different compare to the normal......10:00 o'clock another message receive that she pass away..........

I feel sorry that why i was a guy that too 'small gas' to just a small matter!!!!!!! I blame myself......and when i really loss it only want to appreciate it.........TOO LATE JOHN.....
YOU ALWAYS LATE FOR ANYTHING!!!! YOU'RE FOOL........YOU NOT SMART ON EVERYTHINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SORRY CONNIE..........AND YOU ALWAYS BE WITH ME AND OUR CLASS........MAY ANGEL BRING YOU TO HEAVEN...................REST IN PEACE

No comments: